Friday, February 17, 2017

Traveling: It’s a love/hate thing...

Hi! My name is Ainsley Ross. I am 15 years old and live in Boca Raton, Florida. In this blog, I will tell you about my travels around the world and research I have done on places I have been with one catch - I am afraid of planes!
I absolutely hate flying and get really anxious and nervous in the air, but the destination is always worth it!

I love to travel and see different people, traditions, and cultures around the world. It is so amazing to see how different the rest of the world is from my hometown. The food and non material cultures in different countries is fascinating to me. I also love traveling through the United States. Skiing is a favorite activity of mine and I travel a lot in and out of the United States to do so. I also love the beach. I have been to many great beaches in the Unites States, as well as tropical beach destinations outside of the U.S. Although I have not been to Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia or Antarctica yet, I still feel as if I have traveled everywhere and have been exposed to all different ways of life. I have been all over my the United States, multiple countries in South and Central America, and Canada. Where is your favorite place to travel?
My family does not have the best luck when  it comes to traveling… It seems as if a blizzard or hurricane pops up out of nowhere when we check our bags and get through security. I have dozens of stories of these traveling mishaps and what NOT to do when you are late for your flight. Have you ever missed a flight?

I hope you enjoyed this introduction and I am excited to share my stories of traveling and my recommendations based on past experiences!
This is in Cancún, Mexico.

This is in Aspen, Colorado.

This is on the Island of Isabela, in the Galápagos Islands, Ecuador. 

This is at my lake house on Bisby Lake, New York.

This is on the Island of Santa Cruz, in the Galápagos Islands, in Ecuador. 

No comments:

Post a Comment